Currently I do not have any tattoos. I have wanted them for ages, but I have not had the balls to go get any.
Yes, there a bunch that I would be interested in getting.
1) Something for my Opa (His 10 year Anniversary is coming up)
2) Munsters family portrait on my thigh.
3) Rex from Toy Story.
4) Something relating to Germany. I was thinking an outline of Rheinland Pfalz, with a “Rockenhausen” Banner. Since that is where I come from.
5) Frankenweenie half sleeve. (It sounds silly, but I would watch the original repeatedly as a child. I have a connection with the movie if that makes any sense? When the new movie cam out I sobbed in the theater.
6) Joe Strummer portrait.
7) Something for my Mom, Dad, Oma, Other Opa.
8) This is completely crazy, but If I were to EVER meet Bono I would want him to write “Dream out loud” on my arm. U2 is my favorite band.
9) Rammstein lyrics of somesort. I know U2 and Rammstein is a weird combo, but that is okay.
I am sure none of this will ever happen, but I can pretend.
1) Write a 1,000 word essay on an artist talking about their work. I chose Tim Burton, but I haven’t started.
2) Write a 1,000 word essay on an art exhibit at school. Visited the exhibit, and have yet to even begin writing.
3) Write a 2,500 word essay on a Subculture. Also, form a 10 minute presentation surrounding it. Chose Rockabilly, and have yet to get started.
4) A 10 minute presentation that has something to do with Germany. I chose German music, but I just keep wanting to listen to the music and lounge around.
On top of this my ADD is not helping.
Days like this make me wish I never stopped taking my medicine.